Lakeside Family Center, LLC is hiring full counselor(s) to join our team. Our office is open Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm and Friday 9am-6pm. We offer multiple work schedule options for our employees during these hours. Our office is dedicated to providing a caring and comfortable environment for families seeking counseling services. Lakeside Family Center, LLC offers a work environment that embraces the array of skills and different treatment modalities from our therapists. We provide counseling services for both adults and children.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Professional Counselor Assoiciate (LPC-A)
(We offer on-site supervision)
Full Time Paid W-2 Position
Pay is based on a 36 hour week (salary position) with all hours paid including client
and non-client hours.
What to expect working as a therapist at Lakeside Family Center:
* Work days and hours may vary with expectation of working some evening hours.
* Many of our therapists enjoy working 4 day weeks, and a total of 36 hours
* Admin staff provide all admin duties, including billing and scheduling clients.
* Admin staff assist new therapists with getting paneled in network with insurance companies
* Therapists are to be skilled in chart work, including meeting medicaid standards
* Therapists are to provide quality care and adhere to the policies and procedures of Lakeside Family Center
80 hours of PTO (Paid Time Off)
Health Insurance (practice pays in 50% of cost)
On-site weekly training, including CEU's
If you are interested in employment opportunity, please send your resume and/or contact our office.
Please send resume to (email): email@example.com
Our website is www.lakesidefamilycenter.com
Contact our office by phone: Ask to speak with our Office Manager; Tia Sheppard (843)879-4121
We Are Hiring Quality
Licensed Professional Counselors or
Licensed Independent Social Workers
to Join Our Team.
Call Us: +1.843.879.4121
Lakeside Family Center, LLC